Top Social

Hallstatt

September 22, 2013





Credits: x x x x x x 

I hardly lose my senses - or rather, have never - over places but the beauty of this village in Austria has completely captivated my heart. So much so that the (barely) literary side of me has spoken lolol. In all seriousness, I chanced upon the first two photos on Instagram last week and had to check out its location on the world map instantly. Much to my delight, Hallstatt is located in Austria, just south of Germany. I say delight, because I had then just completed my German e-learning homework that taught me the official languages of Austria and Switzerland are German too. Right now, my grasp of the language is probably a gabazillion times worse than a tourist, but hopefully it will be better by the time I - *fingers crossed* - go to Germany for SEP. Obviously, when that day comes, I am going to make a ruckus and demand a road trip (or by train?) down to this charming village...
1 comment on "Hallstatt"