Top Social

2008 / Australia / Gold Coast

December 3, 2013
Last week, I finally got around to developing this unknown film roll that I have long suspected to be my lost one that contains photos taken in Australia. What took this long was that my brother happened to go to Bukit Timah Plaza that day and I heard there was a cheap. photo... shop? (What are these shops called???) So I passed this unknown film roll to him. And indeed! It cost me only $6 which is cheap considering it cost me $14 the last time I developed sth!? Okay that really isn't the point of this entry. 

Point is, VOILA! Unadulterated photos freshly developed that are also free of blue tints despite the film having expired (THANK HEAVENS)!


Sunset over Gold Coast ~



THE-SKIES-WERE-SO-CLEAR #1


THE-SKIES-WERE-SO-CLEAR #2


THE-SKIES-WERE-SO-CLEAR #3


At some rest stop en route to Byron Bay, I believe


And tada - Byron Bay! It was actually raining then.


Some animal show at the zoo...


Some kangaroo that didn't attack me...


Some statue of Steve Irwin and his family... Speaking of which, I still think it's cool that the zoo is on a road named after him - Steve Irwin Way!






On our last day in Australia, back in Brisbane and at South Bank


Still at South Bank

/

In more recent news (LOL), yay I'm done screwing this sem up/having the sem screw me up. I'll be grateful if my CAP starts with a 3 lol. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment