Top Social

Gardens by the Bay

April 17, 2013






It was sorely disappointing, given all the hype and even international recognition with its World Building of the Year award last year. I was expecting to see ~endless fields of vibrant flowers~ (lol) like these tulip gardens in Holland. Instead, I was greeted by endless pots of grasses and trees and pretty much damn all things green that aren't quite as pretty as flowers. (I'm sorry grasses/trees/all-things-green, I know you are living things too but let's face it - the world is superficial and we go to gardens to see flowers, not trees.) Is it because I was in the FOC zone? Are all the flowers kept and hidden in the domes where I'd have to pay? Idk but oh well. The Botanical Gardens are so much nearer if I ever want to stroll in the park for no reason and see some flowers. Yea, just some.
Post Comment
Post a Comment