Top Social

Kitchen Experiments

January 10, 2013
Peach x Orange / Chocolate x Banana



Unleashed my inner Masterchef!!!

Lol no. This is just my boredom reaching a whole new level - I made 3 tarts over the course of 2 days. The first of which was a lemon tart, which is not pictured, after my disappointment with TBB's. Unfortunately, my version of the lemon tart was still too sour... and too sweet... and probably too rich in flavours? I would make another lemon tart if I could (I even have the ingredients ready) but I've had enough sweet treats for this week, or maybe fortnight even.  

And ugh I hate that I now know what goes into all these food!!! If I keep up with my tart-making mania, I will die from high cholesterol and diabetes in no time. Thankfully, work has finally started and will keep me away from these health risks!
5 comments on "Kitchen Experiments"
  1. These look absolutely delightful and delicious! I love sweets, especially tarts =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I RUV YOUR LEMON TART ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a muffin pan!! Can make individual ***NON-MESSY*** delectable-looking tarts again for y'all ^^

      Delete