Top Social

2012 / Thailand / Bangkok

December 31, 2012
Last of travel photos for this year! There're only a handful because I only whipped out my camera at the Temple of the Emerald Buddha because the rest of time was spent walking around shopping centres. Or in the MRT.






Cap twin! Lol he found me first (wrt the fifth photo from the top) and suggested we take a photo together. I didn't take a photo w my camera then... but as fate has it, bumped into him again as we were about to leave and got this photo. 

Speaking of which, 'Aunty Lucy' was in front of my mother in the q to buy MRT tickets. 

/

Greatest greatest greatessttt grouse of this trip is that I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH THAI FOOD!!! T__T We only ate once!? The eateries near the hotel we stayed at only served Chinese food!!! Sobs and sigh.
2 comments on "2012 / Thailand / Bangkok"
  1. I want that hat too but my parents would kill me for being vulgar

    I would also like to express my love for the colours of your photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SURPRISE SURPRISE my parents kept pointing out tees w the same design at the night mkt & Platinum... like nothing like that.

      And thanksss ^^

      Delete