Top Social

NH CNY BBQ

February 23, 2013
So, the NH CNY BBQ happened last evening and it started off with Xinyuan and I eating by ourselves very sadly, being surrounded by empty seats at our table and many other tables full of people. It felt like one of those recess/lunch breaks where nobody came down for unknown reasons back in the day. Then came louhei where there were only 4 of us louhei-ing sadly (until 3 random people joined us and William!). Sigh, the pains of having helpful, enthusiastic friends who were so busy helping out at the event! The highlight of the gathering must have been the BBQ, which was, really, the main focus of the event right? The seniors were so nice + yay to freshly barbequed food (which came at the price of my reeking of smoke and being extremely self-conscious on the bus home)!

Ok here comes the dump of random photos of random things:


My second lou hei in my entire life... and my first was in Nan Hua too!








In retrospect, the CNY bbq reminded me of my overflowing love for Nan Hua. Ok that just sounded like I love NH only because of food. Yea the food's really great too (辣椒鱼!! 八毛鸡!!), but that's not what I exceptionally love about NH. What I really do love about NH is how everybody is so warm and friendly towards one another - the seniors and juniors who treat even schoolmates they barely know with sincerity, the resident NH security guards (hell, just being greeted by the security guard upon entering the main gate made me feel 感触良多 about returning to the school) and the friends!! Sometimes l feel kinda amazed-happy about the very few friends I met in NH. BANG aside, we have no actual association - neither from the same class nor CCA. Then again, this is probably how friends are made but it seems pretty darn amazing to anti-social me. Ah... Nan Hua must be the best thing to have happened in my life :')

Let me abruptly add in a hilarious ending quote that's actually a headline on a Chinese news article NH gloriously put up!!:

"南华女生头发太长,只有两条路走。"
6 comments on "NH CNY BBQ"
  1. HAHAHAHA THE HEADLINES DAMN FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ollie took a photo of it!!! Has she put it up on Fb yet?

      Delete
    2. I haven't seen it up yet o: Don't think she did!

      Delete
    3. Ok I'll bug her to upload it hahahaha

      Delete
  2. WHO ASK YOU DON'T WANNA JOIN OUR TABLE :<

    Anyway nice to see you wahahaha wo ye ai nan hua~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your table was SUPER full!!! I was eyeing to join your table for louhei for super long, but we decided against it eventually because, well, YOUR TABLE WAS SUPER FULL!!!!

      Haha nice seeing you too! Eternal happiness at seeing familiar Nan Hua faces ;~;

      Delete