Top Social

2014 / South Korea / Seoul (2)

February 15, 2016

 Seoul, South Korea









 















  

























  
During this trip I found my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE Korean dish - bulgogi ttukbaegi!!! Perfect combination of my loves - marinated beef and glass noodles. Having treated soup dishes with glass noodles as merely soup instead of a mains by itself all my life, I always order this with a bowl of rice. Excessive, I know. But I get to enjoy this longer!!! 


We also finally tried Korean porridge at one of the popular chains - Bonjuk one day. Before coming here, I'd watched a Korean drama where the female lead ran a porridge restaurant. I couldn't wrap my head around how a restaurant could serve just porridge... given that my impression of porridge is light breakfast food like the Chinese one or the KFC porridge that's only served before 11am haha. This was quite the experience! Never have I paid S$10 for porridge, but it was good.



  



  




Obligatory Korean barbeque! The one night I got tipsy on soju because the cheapskate in me wouldn't leave with finishing a bottle that I'd bought. Good times.





  



  



Post Comment
Post a Comment